Sunday, July 27, 2008

Okay, I'm back

Instead of posting a bunch of individual entries for all my missing pics, I'll just give you an overview of the past week.

I spent most of my time working the graveyard shift (here's some recent pictures of the construction, obviously not taken during the graveyard shift):





recuperating from said graveyard shifts (aside...I made all three quilts on my bed):



and writing:



But there were some other things going on as well. My daughter had a sleepover that left the house a complete wreck:



With careful recycling, we usually average only 2 bags of garbage each week for a family of four. I cheated and bought paper plates/cups for the sleepover. Two bags of trash in just 16 hours:



One of the mom's brought me ten yards of this funky material when she came to pick up her daughter. Whoo-hoo!



I spent some time in my garden, too. The blueberries are really starting to ripen:



Once "God of Speed" arrived from Australia on Saturday morning...



...I spent the rest of my weekend reading in my garden:

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

That is very nice idea.


government loans

CharlotteV said...

lovely pics -- and I am envious of you for having blueberries!

Just A Girl And Her Craftsman Bungalow said...

I didn't know that is what blueberries are supposed to look like? The ones I buy at the store look nothing like that here--- gorgeous.