Wednesday, March 5, 2008

What's a gal to do when the power goes out...



...during a horrible ice storm?

Well, she's gonna write...naturally.

Script Frenzy kicks off in 26 days. I'm going to spend the month of April adapting my novel, Waiting For Spring, into a screenplay. Which means I'll spend the next 26 days making an extensive outline for said screenplay. Here is everything I need for that:

1.) A detailed outline of my novel.
2.) My lucky writing sweater.
3.) Pencil, pens, highlighting markers.
4.) Notebook.
5.) Flashlight. (Did I mention that the power was out when I took this photo?)

3 comments:

anilize said...

What, no coffee? Me, I'm stocking up already :-)

Anonymous said...

If you want some chocolate-covered espresso beans, let me know, and I'll send them your way!

Kimberly said...

Just have to keep writing, power or no. (I say that to me just as much as to you). I do most of my writing in my car in some random parking lot at lunch, squeezing it in whenever I can.