Sunday, March 30, 2008

It's Official.

It wasn't the batteries. My digital camera bit the big one.

An initial investigation has revealed the following:

"It wasn't me." --Hubby

"I didn't do it." --Son

"I didn't drop it...I swear!" --Daughter

Whatever the case...for now this blog is officially on hiatus, at least until the camera can be repaired or a suitable replacement found.

In the meantime, I will be keeping tabs on all of my fellow 365-ers and leaving tons of comments. You can find my semi-coherent ramblings--including my participation in the upcoming Script Frenzy--on my other blog:

http://kelsfineline.blogspot.com/

And, of course, you can check out my website here:

www.rj-keller.com

2 comments:

CharlotteV said...

when technology fails, knitting comes to the rescue! Knit on, sister!

anilize said...

RIP, Kel's camera :-(

PS: 25 pages of script already? Rock on, girl!