Friday, April 11, 2008

I'm back...

Hey guys. Well, I missed 18 days of photos. Instead of posting my make up pics all at once, I'll do it a little at a time each day for the next week or so.

This is the mud season version of my driveway:



The mud season version of my shed (and, right next to it, the pile of brush that injured my hubby last fall):



Some brave tulips peeking up to see if it's safe to come out:



And, finally. My son called his friend into the bathroom a few minutes ago. I got a little nervous when I heard snickering from within. This is what they found so amusing. I must admit...so do I. They're 13; they have an excuse. I'm 37. I have none.

2 comments:

JC UNITED said...

Welcome back, your dreams of jumbo-sized balls are your ticket out

Welcome back, where you blog is all we can shout about

Enough Kotter theme rip-off. Glad to see you back. I was getting lonely out here in the 365 universe.

Anonymous said...

Hooray! You're back!!