Tuesday, April 8, 2008

Coming soon...

...more photos.

Looks like my camera is fixable after all. My hubby's buddy has it right now. He called earlier and said, "The [insert technical crap here] in the [whatever the compartment the batteries go is called] is [damaged]. I think I can [blah blah, something else technical, which basically means he can fix it]." To which I replied, "Cool!"

Stay tuned. And in the meantime, for no particular reason--other than I'm in a weird mood today--here's a picture taken of me after my tour of Willy Wonka's Chocolate Factory. Or when I was trying out for the role of Aayla Secura in Attack of the Clones. I can't remember which.

3 comments:

anilize said...

Sure you weren't going undercover in a Smurf village?

Crystal Lynn said...

You actually pull off sultry in blueface...never met anyone that can do that.....

CharlotteV said...

Welcome back! We missed ya!