Monday, February 4, 2008

Moo



I don't collect cow doo-dads, but you wouldn't know it to look at my kitchen.

I bought the white cow creamer in the middle a few years ago because it reminded me of Code of the Woosters. A friend of mine saw it and got the kitchy 60's plastic creamer for me as a joke. My mom noticed, and presented me with the cow egg separator on the left. I figured, Why fight it? and grabbed the butter dish on Ebay. (Two bucks...can't beat it.) Now all I need are cow salt and pepper shakers.

Damn. I think this means I collect cow doo-dads.

1 comment:

Liane said...

My mom noticed, and presented me with the cow egg separator on the left.

Wow. You learn something new every day. And I always thought cows actually gave birth to calves. Duh me. Odd, though. I've never actually seen a cow sitting on a nest ....