Friday, January 11, 2008

Flexibility

I was supposed to go to Brewer to go shopping today. ("Shoulda bought it when I saw(r) it at Mardens.") I was going to snap a picture of the faux Little Round Top/Joshua Chamberlain statue at Chamberlain Freedom Park while I was there. I was going to post said photo here. Even more importantly, I was going to swing through the Taco Bell drive thru on my way back home and have a delicious Burrito Supreme® for lunch.

Sadly, the weather had other ideas. Snow, sleet, freezing rain. Those things might not keep the mailman/mailwoman from his/her appointed rounds, but they sure as hell keep me from driving into Brewer. And so...I was stuck doing my laundry.

4 comments:

Liane said...

How do men sort their laundry?

"Filthy" and "Filthy but Wearable".

anilize said...

LOL, it's always depressing when you run out of excuses for not doing your chores...
BTW thanks for commenting, I've added you to my (admittedly very short) links list.

Crystal Lynn said...

You need to do a snowday at home just for you....

hoosiertoo said...

I'm put in mind of...

watermelon?