Wednesday, January 16, 2008

Jelly Man Kelly

I am geekily proud of the fact that everything* in this picture--including the jelly cupboard**--was purchased at various yard sales over the past five years or so. I decoupaged the cupboard doors myself. (Modge Podge glue covers a multitude of dents.) Unlike ramekin, decoupage is a rather silly sounding word.



* Except for the money plant.

** My jelly cupboard doesn't actually contain any jelly. It's filled with boxes of cereal and crackers and the like.

5 comments:

bethany said...

Modge Podge is kiiind of my favorite thing in the world. I used to decoupage everything.

Crystal Lynn said...

I was going to say I like the pink votive holders...then I realized they are light shades....but they could be votive holders....

R.J. Keller said...

I bought an old, broken ceiling fan for $2 then painted the light shades, fixed them with glass bottoms and turned them into votive holders.

anilize said...

Beautiful cupboard. And wonderfully unique, too. I love DIY home projects, though I never got into decoupage myself.

Anonymous said...

Oh my goodness, I LOVE that cupboard!